- Well presented mid-terraced accommodation
- PVCu double glazed windows
- Serviced with gas fired central heating
- Family bathroom with three piece suite
- Well supplied, solid wood kitchen
- Two good sized double bedrooms to first floor
- Ample on street parking
- Fully furnished throughout
- Close to local amenities, schools and main arterial roads
- Early viewings are recommended in order to avoid disappointment
- Managed by Kingston Berkeley
Kingston Berkeley are delighted to intoduce to the rental market this well presented mid terrace property. The property itself comprises a spacious lounge, well equipped kitchen, three-piece bathroom suite and two double sized bedrooms. The property is serviced with gas fired central heating and has PVCu double glazing fitted throughout.
Ample on-street parking is available, the property is offered on a " fully furnished" basis and is ready to let. The proprty is situated directly between the Belfast City & Royal Victoria Hospital.
The house is only a short commute from local train and rail links, M1 Motorway/Westlink, Royal Vistoria Hospital and Belfast City centre.
Viewing: Viewing is strictly by appointment with sole marketing agents, please contact agents for viewing arrangements. Kingston Berkeley Tel: 0330 330 9439
If you are interested in this property, you can Fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist