- Planning permission in place for new dwelling and detached garage
- Chalet bungalow with 1,950 sq ft floor area with foundations in place
- Planning permission granted on 19th February 2008
- Building control approval certificate in place for foundations
- Generous site expanding to just over 1.3 acres
- Private, elevated site with shared lane access
- Site boundary mostly enclosed with mature hedging and trees
- Access to utility supplies beside site
- Site may be inspected unaccompanied
- All notice of interest to the agent on 0330 330 9439
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a self-build site with full planning in place. This site offers the added benefit of the main dwelling foundations being in place, with building control approval. Situated within a private laneway, shared with only a few other properties, this site is enclosed with mature hedging and trees.
Utilities are available close to hand due to the sites proximity to the neighbouring dwellings. The site may be inspected at any stage unaccompanied. For further information please contact a member of our sales team on 0330 330 9439.
Traveling from Dromore;
< Take the Diamond Road for 3 1/2 miles to Waringsford
< Take right into the Enagh Road
< Travel for approx 0.6 miles and take the lane to left past a couple of existing dwellings
< The site is to the rear of a new build two storey house
If you are interested in this property, you can Fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist